Double Weed Spray Boom
Designed to spray two complete rows at once
Standard Features Include:
- Heavy tubular construction.
- Ground wheel to maintain proper application height.
- Nozzles completely visible from operator’s seat.
- Designed to work in 16’ to 22’ row spacing.
- Application rates up to 7 miles per hour.
- Each nozzle can be adjusted from 4’ to 10’ pattern.
- Adjustable booms allow tractor to travel in the center of the row
- Hydraulic telescoping of booms.
- Manual On-Off control valves with master valve.
- Electrical On-Off control valves.
- GVF 7510 front mount single spray boom (1-side only).
- GVF 7600 500-gallon trailer sprayer with walking beam axle.