Shielded Weed Spray Boom
Covered application area to minimize material drift.
Standard Features Include:
- Heavy tubular construction.
- Break away protection.
- Ground wheel to maintain proper application height.
- Universal mounting bracket.
- Nozzles are completely visible from operator’s seat.
- Control valve with gauge and screen conveniently mounted for operator comfort.
- Standard implement cylinder brackets for boom lift.
- Standard boom size – 7 Nozzle, 70” Boom length.
- Cylinder for boom lift.
- Boom Extension.
The GVF Shielded Weed Spray Boom is designed to let you spray more effectively and efficiently. The boom pushes down grasses and weeds before applying a uniform coverage of chemicals to them. The shroud also helps prevent drift, by keeping air turbulence away from the contact area, but is designed so the operator has good visibility of the spray pattern at all times.